Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stir crazy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stir crazy

Is it just me or is the Florida heat making me crazy. Tried to do some fishing at a local pond and the heat was unbearable. Any one else have this proublem.

Post Thanks / Like

It is hot alright. Been tryin to get most of my to do list done. Bow season is coming fast and then the slabs should start turning on. There is way to many boats on the river here to fish on weekends anyway. I live 1 mile from the boat ramp and its funny to see all the big offshore boats going down the road loaded with tubes an skis. Guess the gas is too high to fish offshore so they resort to the river for fun. Still waitin to see one in the winter with their outriggers pullin crappie jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Too hot for me too. 100 Degree weather and pop-up Thunderstorms.
    I get depressed, go home and lurk in front of the PC.
    I just wish I could be better at fishing. Or maybe luckier!:D

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default too hot

Lived in Orlando and Deland for a long time. Most of my fishin followed this schedule. Hook up and choose tackle the night before. Alarm set for 4:45. Wake up, pursue coffee and necessary bait(if any) on the way to the ramp. Launch boat at first light. Enjoy the early morning glass :D:Don the water, fish hard til 10 or so, and look for the ramp and go have lunch with mama. In 33 yrs I never learned to beat the summer heat either. Good luck and tight lines.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

went to the lake sun morning to catch some bream . what i caught i went ahead and ate them because the water had cooked them by the time i left the lake