Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: honest kids

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default honest kids

i am so proud that i don`t have kids like this . .
    YouTube - Teenage Chicks Steal Girl Scouts Cookie Money
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

that's a crying shame. what gets me is that those 2 girls are mad because they didn't get to keep the money they stole after they were charged. mow thats stupidity!!
    Got crappie?:D

Post Thanks / Like

Future President and Vice President of the United States!!!

Being a 25 year veteran of law enforcement these attitudes really aren't anything I haven't seen before. I would almost guarantee the parents have the same mindset. Real parents would have grounded these kids and forbad them from leaving the house, yet they are in the store parking lot giving an interview. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the parents called the news to set this up because the big, bad Government was out to get their thieving kids.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on guys, now you know good and will that it wasn't their fault. They are good kids and wouldn't ever think of doing something like that if not forced into it. It's all societies fault.

I say let them keep the money and put their parents in jail for not giving them the money they feel they deserve. At least their not out doing drugs........
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

some one didn`t use the rod .
    this wasen`t the first time . they did have a record they admited it
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

well all i know is if i would've done something like that my dad would've wore my tail out. and then made me work with the girl scouts untill HE thought i paid my debt to them.
    thats no joke!
    Got crappie?:D

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya sothunfried, mine would probably make me wear one of them girl scout uniforms while paying my debt too.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Both girls need the crap slapped out of um.

Bluegill