Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Absent member needing help and prayers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Absent member needing help and prayers

So sorry guys I know I haven't posted since feb. But since I have retired I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest....I have joined my dads masonic lodge and have had numerous honey do's around the house...my boat has been in the water twice since I retired and that aint enough...the real reason I am posting is I miss you guys...all I have here is dial up and dang it is slow and the afore mentioned I have been busy, and a brother of mine is in need of help...His name is Brian Lynch he is a firefighter that quit his job as a banker to become a firefighter so he could help people, he is also a emt that works for the local ambulance service on his off time, he is a brand new father and he has been diagnosed with cancer in his kidneys...we are having a golf tourney for him this coming friday at 0800 in monroe la at chenault park it is 100 per person or you can buy a hole sponsership for i think 400 or 500... we are trying to help with expenses for Brian to go to MD Anderson he will be leaving the 22nd and having surgery the 23rd....if you cant do any of this, send donations or prayers to West Monroe Firefighters local 1385 ,4341 Cypress st. West Monroe La 71291...God bless all of ya'll and Daryl and Jerry I swear I will be there before the year is out.....I think Daryl needs another lesson in fishing and I hate to be the one that would not attend to his needs.....lol:D

HOLD YO HEAD UP MULEY

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

prayers are on the way
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot Brian!!! Best of luck to your fellow firefighter!!!
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I am a Volunteer Firefighter. Tell my Brother that we are praying for him here in Texas
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

update....my team won third , I havent played in about 5 yrs and it showed,I did however get off a few good shots and it was a scramble so it was a team effort. We raised a bunch of money for Brian and his family and the tourney went off without a hitch...we had good times ,good food and fellowship. thanks for the prayers and keep em coming

HOLD YO HEAD UP MULEY