Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: If anyone's close to Anderson

Post Thanks / Like

Default If anyone's close to Anderson

and wants to hook-up & fish sometime, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've fished a few times with Scott (Beaver-Dam Crappies) & we always have a good time & catch some fish.

I'm free to go anytime (outside of Monday & Thursdays....Chiropractor appointments @ noon) & haven't been able to get-out as much as I'd like. Will (of course) take care of my own supplies, grub, etc, and don't mind chipping-in on fuel, or getting the bait & lunch in exchange, whatever's fair. If someone's retired (I'm 51) & wants some company, let me know.

I can get dad's 16 footer if you don't have a boat, but between his age & my health, we never put the (pull-start) gas motor on it (do have a trolling motor). I've fished Westwood a fair amount, only been to Summit once I think. I like to fish through the week, when it's less crowded. Crappie, 'gills, cats, whatever is fine by me :D

Thanks
    Smitty

Post Thanks / Like

Smitty is a good man, and likes to fish. I'm sure someone on here will hook up with ya for some fish'n. :D

When I get back from vacation at dogwood lake, I'll get with ya and will make a trip up to salimonie lake.

Scott.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Scott! I know with work & family obligations you can't go as much as you'd like, I'm sure. I'm hoping things get better soon......lol, there's no way I could walk-up that ramp at Salamonie without a truck & a ski-rope

Dad has to take care of my step-mom, and she doesn't like it when he's gone. He's lucky to golf once every 2 weeks. I told him he needs to call one of her kids to come pick her up & spend a day with her.....he doesn't want to "impose' on them I guess :rolleyes:. I hate asking him to go, because I know he wants to, but won't because of her.....I'm gonna make him soon, if I have to tell her kids myself..........he's too old not to enjoy what's left of his remaining time.

Anyhow....take some pics while you're there....and we'll definately get together when you get back.