Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Branson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Branson

The wife has roped me into attending one of those time share advertisment seminars in Branson this weekend bad thing is I'm not able to take the boat. I've never been to the area before and was wondering if there are any marinas in Branson that allow crappie fishing off of the docks if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I dont have any info on that but good luck & have fun.

Post Thanks / Like

be carefull KY-3 had a deal on Branson travel and such last night some people were gettin the shaft.... I dont think they said time share. but check out KY-3 then I wont get it wrong.... as for the fishing arround branson good luck fighting the dock croud. it's not fun later

Post Thanks / Like

If your experience there is like most I've heard then the term "roped" would be appropriate. You may also want to reserve "speared", "branded", and "neutered" to apply as you see fit once you escape.

Post Thanks / Like

not crappie, but how 'bout rainbow trout. just go to Scotty's RV park on Lake Taneycomo (the river below the Table Rock Lake's dam is called Lake Taneycomo) and fish off any of the free piers in the park. The RV park is at the end of the same road that goes by the Branson Landing/Bass ProShop. Try an ultralight spinning rod, 4 pound test, and use the Rapala Countdown (CD-5) jerkbait in any color. cast across the current, let the lure settle underwater 5 or 6 seconds, then start jerkin' it real fast. You should get some nice stockers (10-12"). BTW, for the best Mexican food, try the Cantina Laredo in the Branson Landing shopping center on Lake Taneycomo. Let us hear a report when you get back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
    not crappie, but how 'bout rainbow trout. just go to Scotty's RV park on Lake Taneycomo (the river below the Table Rock Lake's dam is called Lake Taneycomo) and fish off any of the free piers in the park. The RV park is at the end of the same road that goes by the Branson Landing/Bass ProShop. Try an ultralight spinning rod, 4 pound test, and use the Rapala Countdown (CD-5) jerkbait in any color. cast across the current, let the lure settle underwater 5 or 6 seconds, then start jerkin' it real fast. You should get some nice stockers (10-12"). BTW, for the best Mexican food, try the Cantina Laredo in the Branson Landing shopping center on Lake Taneycomo. Let us hear a report when you get back.

well alrighty. guy's how bout dink crappie, go to jacomo go to any of the rocky point's...minnow's and any color slab buster. use a crappie nibble. it's lake jacomo in blue spring's. try a crappie rod or two of your preference..on the way you can get gas at any gas station....theres also a bait shop called forty wood's. go in there and get some minnow's. they usually sell ice and cigarette's. and for dinner go to golden coral with the all you can eat buffet seafood night's....k,, got it ok. i want a report:D:D:D:D J/K great info dave. that's why this site is so great!
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 07-11-2008 at 08:53 PM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!