Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another 14 #er!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another 14 #er!

A different buddy caught another 14 inch slab out of Springfork Lake this past Saturday. I have seen the pic and it is a pig. Kinda makes me wonder why out of the 2 to 3 hundred I've caught out there the past few weeks my largest one only pushes 11 inches. Oh well, at least I know they are in there. Now I just gotta find em. Gonna hit em hard this week and this weekend.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a nice crappie no matter where you are. Stay with it, you will find some.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Get after them Bob. Try the deeper water along the east side of the dam. I am moving this weekend and next week then it will be time for me to get after them again.

Post Thanks / Like

Perseverence.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

go get em billy bob, if it was just a hop skip and a jump for me i'd come down there and show ya how it's done ol' buddy
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

A hop, skip, and a jump is why I'm spending so much time there. Sure is nice to have a lake like that so close. Fishing out of the "floating bathtub" isn't as comfortable as the big boat but I do love fishing from it. This last 14 was caught on the East bank where the creek channel hooks in close. I'm thinking there must be a rock ledge down there since the entire East shore is rock. Jared, you and Jeff are welcome to fish with me any time. Just pick a morning and I will be there.
    PERSEVERANCE. Jim, I've always preferred that word to "patience".

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob,
    You and your buddies are putting a hirt on my fish stocking program.
    I drop them off to be caught later and you guys sneek in a nd catch them.:D:D Dang I will have to start using another lake.:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gonefishinee View Post
    Bob,
    You and your buddies are putting a hirt on my fish stocking program.
    I drop them off to be caught later and you guys sneek in a nd catch them.:D:D Dang I will have to start using another lake.:D:D
    So sorry, Ed. :D I appreciate all your efforts. Just be sure to let me know where this "another lake" is. Your secret is safe with me. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Sniff sniff. Nobody wants to fish with me?? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Sniff sniff. Nobody wants to fish with me?? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'll fish with ya buddy. you need to move closer. with this hot weather the night bite out at jacomo may be pick'n up. my 2 buddy's got 33 i think last night from 9 to 2. good eat'n size. most were around 9 inche's. was gonna go troll for some eye's at night this weekend but me and big daddy are gonna cross the border sat. at o'dark hundred instead. hope it's worth the trip!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast