Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CaudalPeduncle = 315'r hmmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Default CaudalPeduncle = 315'r hmmmmmm

Any self respecting 315'r would have to do like I did and find a dictionary to find out what that even means!!!!!!

Anyways, cool screen name, even if it means a "tail growth"!!!!

Always good to have some fellow 315'rs on board!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joejv4 View Post
    Any self respecting 315'r would have to do like I did and find a dictionary to find out what that even means!!!!!!

Anyways, cool screen name, even if it means a "tail growth"!!!!

Always good to have some fellow 315'rs on board!
    Tail growth is just the "TIP":rolleyes: of the meaning....... Joe you should hook up with us and fish....
    Take a kid fishing.... They will never forget it..Makiplastic.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Kid View Post
    Tail growth is just the "TIP":rolleyes: of the meaning....... Joe you should hook up with us and fish....
    LOL... I won't ask - not sure if I want to know the whole story behind the CaudalPeduncle nickname !! :D

Where do you guys fish? Sounds like you guys are a riot to fish with.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL... I won't ask - not sure if I want to know the whole story behind the CaudalPeduncle nickname !! :D

Where do you guys fish? Sounds like you guys are a riot to fish with.
    i fish anywhere within 100 miles of home whenever possible. but not opposed to going anywhere in N.y. for a "hot" bite oneida lake and ontario get fished alot, due to close drive. i fished last night in Lake No i don't want to. Right here in fulton. we gut a few small crappies, let them all go. we were just wasting an hour before dark..Joe, your always welcome to join us, Fun, is our #1 priority!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaudalPeduncle View Post
    i fish anywhere within 100 miles of home whenever possible. but not opposed to going anywhere in N.y. for a "hot" bite oneida lake and ontario get fished alot, due to close drive. i fished last night in Lake No i don't want to. Right here in fulton. we gut a few small crappies, let them all go. we were just wasting an hour before dark..Joe, your always welcome to join us, Fun, is our #1 priority!
    "Lake No i don't want to"... that would be Neatahwanta, right? Back when we lived in South Hannibal, we used to fish there all the time (back when there wasn't anything there but a gravel parking lot). We stopped goin there then they had that problem with the poison algae (blue algae?). Nowadays the closest we generally get is Bowen's Corners where my in-laws live. I'll give you a holler iff'n I can actually "plan" ahead on some fishing time. Lately all I can get away with is the old "hey, we got a couple hours free, let's hit the pond", kinda trips in between all the stuff that everyone else plans for us.

Post Thanks / Like

"Lake No i don't want to"... that would be Neatahwanta, right? Back when we lived in South Hannibal, we used to fish there all the time (back when there wasn't anything there but a gravel parking lot). We stopped goin there then they had that problem with the poison algae (blue algae?). Nowadays the closest we generally get is Bowen's Corners where my in-laws live. I'll give you a holler iff'n I can actually "plan" ahead on some fishing time. Lately all I can get away with is the old "hey, we got a couple hours free, let's hit the pond", kinda trips in between all the stuff that everyone else plans for us.
    :D thats the lake! also known as Lake Killadogga, Lake Nasty water, Lake knee deepa, etc, etc, :rolleyes: Lots of rumors, very little facts, about this lake. i fish it alot, due to close proximity to my house. Blue-green algae is in every lake, this one has no outflow, so the algae gets real bad as the year goes on. Pea soup! really good crappie fishing in it. i like it on ice!:D the crappies in there bite at night hot time is Feb. and March. No algae then!