Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: question's about trolling crank's

Post Thanks / Like

Default question's about trolling crank's

had a few question's fellow crappie guy's and gal's. i just started trolling crank's the last few day's. i got some bandit 200 and 300's cuz those seem to be the most popular. picked up a couple shad rap's to. caught just 3 yesterday but man they whack it... i think i'm gonna get a little more serious. a few thing's i was wondering. i just had a swivel and then my liter about 16-18 inche's then the crankbait. is that right? the second day i put one of those bullet shaped worm weight's above my swivel to get it a little deeper, i think. i know 200 are 4-8 and 300 are 8-12 but is that deep enough on these hot summer day's. i need some HELP all please. how long and what action rod's are the best. i was just using my bass rod's. 7 foot medium action? oh ya how much line is good to let out and how fast should i be going. i'm going out again today and gonna also try and learn my gps i got so i can see my speed. i think i may be going to slow and also not letting enough line out. thanx for any input i'm going out there here after awhile it's cloudy here in K.C. with light's wind's. good fishing!

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff