Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone?

so does anyone in ok own a computer or visit this sight? we are the 3rd worse in postings and responses, the only ones worse are ca ny mi thats pretty bad!! oh well, went out again last night had a good time caught 3 keepers few and far inbetween about 3-5 feet of water, in alll of ranger creek at ft gibson. hope to hear from you guys sooon!!

Post Thanks / Like

well some of us that do post on here have been extremely busy. But i understand it is frusting when no one replies. I bet that few people in Oklahoma know about this site. The best thing we can do is try to get the word out

Post Thanks / Like

well minnowkiller i will post as soon as my stupid job will let me go fishing i haven't been in 3-4 weeks i fish ranger creek alot when i can go...hopefully i can go this weekend will let you know if i go.....sorry just haven't been fishing my fishing rods have cobwebbs on them............................happy fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I am here but I havent been crappie fishin yet....I am here more to just look and see what you guys are doin. btw were the fish you caught full of eggs? I am assuming spawn hasnt happened yet on gibson?

Post Thanks / Like

minnow killler I feel your pain. I am here in Arkansas and you will folks have read a thread a hundered times and there are only 2 replys. I wish we had folks that added to the site instead of just taking here in Arkansas. I think they are just looking for pics or scared if they give to much info someone will go fish there lake or something. Best thing you can do is what jigs by dirk said and just try and get the word out about the site.
    Have you ever fished lake Okemah? I am going up there this summer and going to take my boat and try and fish the thing. I know its muddy but want to talk with somone who has fished it before I get out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MINNOWKILLER
    so does anyone in ok own a computer or visit this sight? we are the 3rd worse in postings and responses, the only ones worse are ca ny mi thats pretty bad!! oh well, went out again last night had a good time caught 3 keepers few and far inbetween about 3-5 feet of water, in alll of ranger creek at ft gibson. hope to hear from you guys sooon!!
    I read this board everyday. However, I have yet been able to hit the water and try my luck. Hopefully this weekend if the weather holds out.

Post Thanks / Like

I also look here about everyday I havent fished much except prefish for the 2 day CAST tournament at Oolagaha caught some really good fish there last sat with a 1-1/2 lb average but they were sporadic and just here and there will also report here also didnt think many looked here

Post Thanks / Like

I've went 30 times or so the last 8 weeks without much luck until the last week or so. They're finally beginning to bite along with the spring spawn. But its still slow.

Lake Eufaula: fair
    Holdenville Lake: good
    Lake Longmire: fair (but has been very poor up to last week)

Good luck and please share your reports
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maybe cold fronts are over ....

Here in northwest Oklahoma, the cold fronts (32-38 for overnight lows) have really put a damper on the crappie activity.
    They were biting a little bit friday at Fort Supply near Woodward.
    Going to Canton Monday-Tuesday-Wed. Will report later.

Oksrt55

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a limit on how many poles are allowed in Oklahoma for trolling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast