Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what u think

Post Thanks / Like

Question what u think

it's about time that we need to start thinking about a get together this fall,
    date????
    truman?
    stockton?
    loz is ok also but kinda limited on the campground locations,,,

the coe lakes seem to have plenty of locations, but with the fuel deal something centrally located as to try to aid everyone a chance to attend may work

what does every one think
    Last edited by old fuzzy; 07-02-2008 at 07:12 PM.
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I am in. I don't really care where but as much as I like LOZ, and even though it is my home lake, unless the camp is very late fall, the big boat traffic really limits the available fishing time. It seems like the big boats run latter and latter every year. It would probably be late Oct. or early Nov. before you can be sure to escape them. A late Oct. camp here would be nice. If we are thinking earlier in the fall, Truman is always a good location. Don't know anything about Stockton as far as the fishing goes or whether there are nice cabins or a resort with campgrounds where we could all congregate in but am sure willing to learn. Another Grenada trip or a trip to Sardis, Kentucky Lake or other relatively close southern lake would interest me as well.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in as long as it's not the last weekend of Oct. When was the one on truman last year. If we go to late the way this weather is this year it could be bad like the spring. Bucksaw has the camping and rooms to rent and a good fish cleaning station.

Post Thanks / Like

We would be in for fall camp. Haven't been to one yet but we are looking forward to the first one we can make. We would rather stay in Mo and Barn Dog is right Truman is always a good lake to fish. Bucksaw has great facilities and I know Richard would give us all the tips we need to get on the active crappie. We fish Truman mostly and last fall was really good to us. We are saving vacation time for it. LOZ would be ok or Stockton if thats where it was. I think we would have a better turn out if we kept it in Mo. Last year it was the last weekend in Sept I think and was at Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed Truman last year. Judging by the past two years, there will be a cold front whenever and wherever we go

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good idea Michael. The location doesn't really matter to me since I live a hell of a long way from everywhere.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

iam very flexible,but i know that others have job commitments they have to work out,also i also don't hunt either, and for some we will be getting into some fall hunting issues,after looking at what is on the books as far as water patrol regatta permits bucksaw seems open the weekend of 10/18-19,also 11/8-9,,stockton is extremely lite on tournament activity regatta's also for both oct and nov ,,,lets have some more input,then we can set a date that will workout for most,,,loz as always has something at each ramp both months(with the exception of pb-1(state park campground,glaize creek)fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Camp

Truman or Stockton would be fine with me, for what its worth i think we should keep all of your camps in Missouri
    But reak HELL on the crappie on out-of-state lakes whenever we can :D
    getting ready to put my decals on my new boat, now that i have a real
    BOAT :D instead of that tin can lowe i'm ready!!
    You know the sayin "have rod & boat will travel" :D :D
    enjoy life while you can FISH

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good to me.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be best to have it at LOZ to help out the East Side Guys on the Gas expenses. Just an Opinion. Truman is acceptable too.
    Just keep it as Central as possible.

I'm open the 18th and 25th of October.

I have the CUSA Classic in Indiana the 10th and 11th of October.
    Starting 1st of November, I need to get ready for the Table Rock Tournament on the 8th.

Hope your July 4th weekend is relaxing and enjoyable!

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast