Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about them nibbles

Post Thanks / Like

Cool How about them nibbles

Man you talk about gobble up them crappies love that candy nibble, ive been using the berkely nibbs tiping the jig with assasin, powerful combination any body using nibbles and what is your idea on them

"CrappieDale"

Post Thanks / Like

My first time using the nibbles this year and so far it’s been producing fairly well for me. I usually tip my crappie tube with it, but I’ve also had success with a plain jig tipped with a nibble. This product has truly made me a believer of it and I’m definitely going to continue to use it.

I'd rather be fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

I like to use Crappie Nibbles with tubes,putting it inside the tube with the Baitpump.

Post Thanks / Like

I wont fish without them. Even shiners.
    I release all my fish... just before my fingers touch the grease.

TacoBender is offline Slabmaster II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't fish without them!:D
    TacoBender
    On The Spot Guide Service
    "Catchin Crappie Year Round"
    www.onthespotwithscott.com

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much Old Hat here. I've been using them for a few years now with live and artificial baits. The new nibbles with "scales/glitter" is even more effective than the original. The stuff can make a good bite great and off bite decent. I love it.

PG

Post Thanks / Like

I like using nibbletts with the bait pump and tube jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sparkly Nibbles

I have had great success with the white and the silver sparkly nibbles. Have caught both gills and crappies on them just on a plain hook. Bad thing about the ones with sparkles is that you get them all over you. I had them on my hands, pants, face, boat, just about everywhere. Wife thought I had been to the t***y bar. Lucky I had some nibble left to prove her wrong. Of course next time I do visit such place I can just say I went fishin.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 07-03-2008 at 07:27 AM.
    Crappie spawning and morels popping up at the same time. What was God thinking when he made that schedule. It's pure torture every spring deciding which to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie&shrooms View Post
    I have had great success with the white and the silver sparkly nibbles. Have caught both gills and crappies on them just on a plain hook. Bad thing about the ones with sparkles is that you get them all over you. I had them on my hands, pants, face, boat, just about everywhere. Wife thought I had been to the t***y bar. Lucky I had some nibble left to prove her wrong. Of course next time I do visit such place I can just say I went fishin.

Thanks for the tip! Now I gotta get a jar of those with sparkles before I got to the nudie bar!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 07-03-2008 at 07:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trouthater View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Now I gotta get a jar of those with sparkles before I got to the nudie bar!
    :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast