Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glendale: Dogwood Lake info wanted

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glendale: Dogwood Lake info wanted

Heading gown to Glendale this week, heard the big gills and redear were on the nest a few weeks ago. Any new info would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, Indy

Post Thanks / Like

I went this weekend and there were very few close to the beds but it seemed like every big one that we caught was on the bed still. but very few but they will more than likely be gone by this coming weekend..
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dogwood Lake

Anyone done any good on the lake ?

We are heading down next week for vacation, plan on staying 11 days or so.

Thanks,

Scott........

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Scott! I didn't know you were on here :p, I ran across this site recently, and thought it looked like a pretty nice place.

I figured you & the family went to Dogwood over the 4th......get ahold of me, got something to tell you, or send me your email....I'll send you some pics.

Smitty

Post Thanks / Like

Well fellas what a week I had, caught several very nice redear and bluegills. All fish were in 9-12 ft almost on the bottom......we slayed'em!!! Even caught some nice flat heads on jugs (4 flatheads, 6 nice channels) Its weeks like that that keep ya coming back....Man I love that lake! Good luck all

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal! Scott will be glad to hear that, I think him & his boy may already be down there. I think it was Sunday when I talked to him, he was working on his boat & getting ready. Maybe they'll tear into a mess of them too.

Post Thanks / Like

They should the fish were still tearing it up when we left. These overcast shies sure helped, but even on sunny days they seemed to bite good till noon or so

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dogwood

Thanks for the info indycrappiehunter.

My son and I are heading down a week from today. We are going a few weeks early, then every year, cause of work. Them big redear and gills will be waiting for us :D

Glad to see you on here smitty, I get back we need to hit salimonie lake for some cats. :D

Scott....

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck Beaver try the redworms over the crickets and night crawlers first and see if they are still are what they want they seemed to hit them much better that anything else.

Enjoy your vacation and good luck to ya!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang I'd have swore you were goin' this week Scott....lol, I'm scatterbrained & admit it! We'll take us a kitty hunt for sure, besides....I'm ready for some more crappie in the belly. If I don't talk to ya before you leave, get ahold of me when you get back. Tell Nate I said not to out-fish the old man too bad.......lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast