Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinda quiet from the east side

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kinda quiet from the east side

Anyone know how my Royals did tonight against the deadbirds?Worked late and missed the game,I don't believe they beat them 4 straight,just tell me how bad we lost:D:D:D:D:D:D::p

Post Thanks / Like

Talking royals

They beat them the 4 th straight. Played a good game. They are finally playing like they enjoy it and relaxing. Going for #5 tonight and # 6 straight. Only Minnesota has a better interleague record than we do.
    smile, people always wonder what you are up to

Post Thanks / Like

had fifteen or twenty red birds in the yard this am, only two bottles of crown ROYALS on the counter, thanks for asking, thumbs up sir, are ya fishing any. hows smithvill, hear anything from the KC area dudes. night fishin I hear, take it easy man.

Post Thanks / Like

So much for the return of Puhols

Post Thanks / Like

So glad Albert didn't end up in the Royals organization. Glad he went to a first class organization and won a World Series with them. If he'd have been a Royal, well we know he would have been traded off like so many others. By the way Cook. Cards won tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DADAKOTA View Post
    By the way Cook. Cards won tonight.
    I heard they were rioting in the streets,Cards finally won a game against my last place Royals:D,bout time:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

St. Louis isn't Detroit. No rioting, just another ball game. We'll see where the teams are after 162 games. It amazes me that the "Royal Fans" have neen outnumbered in their own ballpark ever since interleague play began several years ago. Where are all these Royal fans? Camera shots of tonights game showed the sea of red once again. Cardinal nation is alive and well on the westside. Royal fans ought to be ashamed for not attending.

Post Extras:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    had fifteen or twenty red birds in the yard this am, only two bottles of crown ROYALS on the counter, thanks for asking, thumbs up sir, are ya fishing any. hows smithvill, hear anything from the KC area dudes. night fishin I hear, take it easy man.

hey there mike, were still around just don't get on the computer like i used to...only been nightstalking twice. done alright just not a whole lot of size. water need's to warm up and stay hotter at night than what it has been. went to the royal's friday and sat. trying to recoop today. i'm start'n to feel human again. been taking it a little easy on the crappie fishing. ed and i are saving up for our trip we have planned. head'n up to ohio to go fishing with his brother. gonna go up and fish lake erie for 4 day's. mainly big smallmouth and walleye so iv'e been told. look'n forward to it. leaving on july 18 and staying for 7 day's...gonna do some stream fishing for smallmouth one day. gonna hook up with another buddy of ed's in pennsylvania and fish a couple day's somewhere over there. hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend!!! good fishing
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DADAKOTA View Post
    Where are all these Royal fans? Camera shots of tonights game showed the sea of red once again. Cardinal nation is alive and well on the westside. Royal fans ought to be ashamed for not attending.

Post Extras:
    Well,I work nights,weekend,and holidays...can't make many day games(insert beer mug smilie)cuz then I gotta go to work....

Give a little love for our small moral victories,,,it ain't like winning a bass tournament on Jacomo :D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Cook sez....

Kinda quiet from the east side
    Got a bit noisier this afternoon. :p Just wait till next weekend when the Flubs come to town :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast