Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulldogs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bulldogs

Am I the only one watching the College World Series? Last nights game was priceless. Game two is tonight at 7:00 on ESPN2.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you. I haven't missed one yet in the CWS. No need in watching the UGA games until the 8th inning, at least not so far. They should be in great shape pitching wise!!
    A&R JIGS - PRO STAFF
    LIGHTWIRE HOOKS - PRO STAFF

Post Thanks / Like

Will be watching the pre-game show and from the first pitch to the last pitch also, wouldnt missed this for anything..Well maybe a few things..

Post Thanks / Like

Have been watching even before they got to omaha and it was been a great year for college baseball! Just sad i havent been able to pull for my Auburn baseball team in a few years but we have hired a new coach so watch out. Auburn's baseball team used to be a given for postseason play but not lately....and we well get revenge in football over uga this year, mark it down!

Post Thanks / Like

I have watched all the games but not tonight. I have a night fishing trip to Oconee planned so I will have to stay in touch via cell phone. It's good to see guys playing real hard and having a good time. Pro sports are going down hill fast but I still enjoy college athletics. Go Dawgs.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been able to watch all the CWS games but the ones I have seen have been some of the best baseball I have seen in years. I sure thought UGA was done for last night. Fresno St. is out of pitching but they sure can hit to make up for it.

Can anyone explain why they keep showing Bryce Massanari's wife everytime he is at bat? I mean she is easy on the eyes but she is getting more air time than some of the players on the field.

You can tell when a guy is playing for the love of the game and not the money.

Don't worry Shellcrappie we got our eyes on you Tigers.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

sickem roof roof roof...... I'm right there all the way! Love the Dawgs
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Shell.....Auburn isn't even going to be the best team in the state of Alabama this year in football. Ha Ha!! Go Dawgs!!
    A&R JIGS - PRO STAFF

Post Thanks / Like

Time to wake up from your daydreaming.......Georgia's in the hunt for National title this year. I'd put money on it. Auburn doesn't stand a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellCrappie View Post
    Have been watching even before they got to omaha and it was been a great year for college baseball! Just sad i havent been able to pull for my Auburn baseball team in a few years but we have hired a new coach so watch out. Auburn's baseball team used to be a given for postseason play but not lately....and we well get revenge in football over uga this year, mark it down!
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Score......I'm behind the Dawgs a 100%, but their schedule is going to absolutely kill them as far as a national title. College kids are going to have bad games and with their schedule this year, you can't afford to. Don't get mad at me folks, I'm just keeping it real. Go Dawgs!!
    A&R JIGS - PRO STAFF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast