Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Did I forget how to upload Pics?

St. Cloud, Fl on the Kissimme Chain of Lakes
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Did I forget how to upload Pics?

I copied my stuff off of my Photo bucket account but it only leaves a link on the post. Has something Change around here? Help if you can

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I doubt it ...

Quote Originally Posted by B8fish View Post
    I copied my stuff off of my Photo bucket account but it only leaves a link on the post. Has something Change around here? Help if you can
    You're probably just clicking on the wrong address bar. The URL address will provide a link ... the IMG address bar will provide a picture

(The HTML address bar will only put a big long honkin address in your post :p ... because the HTML code is turned off on the site)

Try it again, and preview your post before you submit it ... you should also make sure that your Photobucket pics are downloaded as "Large" - see the options for sizing when you download a pic into Photobucket, and choose large. It's the perfect size for message boards !

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

use the line that says IMG Code in photobucket under the pic just paste that code into the thread, you don't have to use the button
    2018 Tracker Super Guide 40hp 4 Stroke
    Garmin Striker 7sv
    Minn Kota Powerdrive with iPilot
    Marine Raider Rod Holders Modified for Versatrack