Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Today

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Stockton Today

Took the family to Stockton for fathers day to play in the water. We ate lunch at the No Wake Cafe and I saw a guy coming out of the Mutton Creek fishing dock with a striger full of Crappie! They were really nice from 12-14 inches. I went into the fishing dock and saw a young man catching crappie. It looks like today was a good day on Stockton for those fishing at the dock.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on PB we need details.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    I did learn something new but am saving it for the tournament, I will be glad to share it right after weigh in.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I guess that I might have screwed up!! (first time in my life) I was planning on fishing Stockton on Sat. but after the 5 in. of rain that we got on Friday I decided not to go. Oh well, glad someone caught some fish. Later, Ship PB I'll be waiting on the details!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    I must be feeling weak this morning, here is what I know. Vertical fish minnows 15 feet down over brush. Fish Mutton cove and be ready they were feeding aggressive before the front moved through yesterday. I helped a young man land one and I can say it fought like a much larger fish, even though it was around 12 inches. I unhooked it and helped him get it on his stringer. The smile on his face was priceless and I am still feeling good about it today. When his father returned he was so excited telling him about it that he was mumbling.

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt think you could keep good info to yourself. I'm sure that young man will never forget what you did. I thought there was a good streak in you. WTG.