Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for a great get together

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks for a great get together

We enjoyed meeting everyone, thanks to Ship for making the arrangements. It was nice to put some faces with names.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see new faces along with the old ones. Good time ,good food, not much bs. Thanks ship.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see everyone and meet some new ones. Pole Bender glad you got to come I'm sure we'll meet up on the lake sometime. Ship you did a great job.
    Thanks, had a great time.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see everyone, Thank's Jim it was a good gathering, let's do it again hope you catch fish today, I am staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

We had fun Guys, the only thing better would be if we were on the lake. I didn't go today because of the 5 in. of rain yesterday.. I just wish that the table wasn't so long so that we could have all talked together. Good fishing. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

ship,
    You know if the women were at one table and guys at another talking or bs better. Them women were gettin it togather. I think they had a good time.There was 4 around me and no fishin talk but from gulf to scrapbooking was discussed. later buzzy
    Ps hope i didn't make the girls mad.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great get-together. Next time we could make it at a park or campground where fishing could take place and leave the talking to the women. We(men) don't hardly get a chance to talk and tell a lie. Could be some whoppers told if we only had a chance to tell them. It's a shame.

Just kiddin' I think we all did get to visit.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was a great time. Sure was glad to see everyone and good to meet 4Wood. As far as the lie's and storie's I think I heard some.:D Beagle keep's saying it will get better but PB & JJ fished hard for 5hrs and had 2 keepers. That's not what I call getting better.

Post Thanks / Like

I wished I could have made it. I will catch you all next time. I am glad you all had a good time. Only believe about 1/2 of PB's b########.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Yes it was a great time. Sure was glad to see everyone and good to meet 4Wood. As far as the lie's and storie's I think I heard some.:D Beagle keep's saying it will get better but PB & JJ fished hard for 5hrs and had 2 keepers. That's not what I call getting better.
    I dont know what to say, but it will get better!:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast