Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got Shipahoy's CD

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Got Shipahoy's CD

I got Ship's CD in the mail the other day and I finally had a chance to sit down a look through it last night. Great booklet you put together there, Ship. I am going to my parents' house this weekend and I'm going to sit down with it and discuss it with my niece who loves to fish. It is a great learning tool because of all the well-explained illustrations and diagrams. I found the jig tying section particularly useful because I am planning to start tying my own jigs this summer. I saved a bunch of feathers from duck season this year for this very purpose and now I know how to use them. I also liked how the electronic version of the booklet has links to jig tying videos. All very useful.

On a side note, I appreciated the proper punctuation and grammar throughout the work, which makes reading it quite a bit easier. I don't always use proper grammar and punctuation, but then again I don't have Mercedes either. Doesn't mean I can't admire it when I see it.

On another side note, I heard some grumbling on here from some guys asking whether or not Ship/Bob could be trusted with the money and the quick handling of the transaction. I'm not sure if it was all friendly kidding or if it was serious, but I'll tell you all that my transaction was handled honestly, fairly, and quickly.

Thanks again, Ship.
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Ship and Bob appreciate your positive input.

We both have in the formation of a CD countless hours, yes even years combined 140 between the two of us.
    Ship is still in the learning stage, myself 75, he is young whippersnapper at 60 something or other.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Crow View Post
    I got Ship's CD in the mail the other day and I finally had a chance to sit down a look through it last night. Great booklet you put together there, Ship. I am going to my parents' house this weekend and I'm going to sit down with it and discuss it with my niece who loves to fish. It is a great learning tool because of all the well-explained illustrations and diagrams. I found the jig tying section particularly useful because I am planning to start tying my own jigs this summer. I saved a bunch of feathers from duck season this year for this very purpose and now I know how to use them. I also liked how the electronic version of the booklet has links to jig tying videos. All very useful.

On a side note, I appreciated the proper punctuation and grammar throughout the work, which makes reading it quite a bit easier. I don't always use proper grammar and punctuation, but then again I don't have Mercedes either. Doesn't mean I can't admire it when I see it.

On another side note, I heard some grumbling on here from some guys asking whether or not Ship/Bob could be trusted with the money and the quick handling of the transaction. I'm not sure if it was all friendly kidding or if it was serious, but I'll tell you all that my transaction was handled honestly, fairly, and quickly.

Thanks again, Ship.

Thank you my friend. Many individuals develop their love of fishing as a youth. In our CD you will learn some basic tips and techniques to help you catch Panfish, especially the crappie. We use illustrations and words to make it meaningful and understandable. We hope our efforts in collecting and compiling this information will help you to be successful when you go fishing.

Take care and be sure and tell others. See you on the water. P.S. I am 62+ and proud of it.
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 06-13-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.