Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Directions to Boot Leggers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Directions to Boot Leggers

Hi Guys,

For you out of town Guys coming to the SW Mo. Crappie.com dinner on Fri. at 6:30 pm here are some basic directions.

From Joplin, go down I-44 to Mt. Vernon and take 39 hwy south to Aurora. Coming into Aurora you will cross a railroad track and the hwy 39 will turn to the east. Keep going and pass the old MFA mill (big silos) and then will come up on a 4 way stop sign. Boot Leggars is on the southwest corner of that stop sign.

From Springfield, go down 60 hwy west, past Marionville to Mayse-Earnhart Chevy dealership at Aurora, turn right at that light (hwy 39 north) and go north past McDonald's and Jimmy Mitchel Motors. Keep going North past the 4 way stop light until you get to the fire station on the right hand side and the 4 way stop sign. (do not cross the rail road tracks on the other side of the 4 way stop) Turn left at the four way stop sign, you'll then go past the post office and past Hog Wild. At the next four way stop sign (not very far) Boot Leggars will be on the South West corner.

If all else fails, my cell is 417 461 6211. Looking forward to everyone that can come.

Later, Ship
    Last edited by ship; 06-12-2008 at 09:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't make it to the dinner due to baseball games with the kids. However, I heard there may be a get together on Stockton Saturday. If the is a deal, please give details. I would like to met some of you guys and gals.

Post Thanks / Like

Ship,
    Can we make it there by car or do we need a boat???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Ship,
    Can we make it there by car or do we need a boat???
    Hey Buzzey, approaching Summit City you will need to transfer from your boat to your car. See Ya tonight. Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Loosing Tackle View Post
    I can't make it to the dinner due to baseball games with the kids. However, I heard there may be a get together on Stockton Saturday. If the is a deal, please give details. I would like to met some of you guys and gals.
    JLT and Pole Bender, Don't have any info on the Sat. fish yet. That will be talked about tonight at Dinner. Sat. is supposed to be a really nice day. I assume Stockton, what time and which launch, I do not know. I will post what is decided on this thread afterwards. Shouldn't be to late. Sorry, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

jlt and bender Ball game may get called off if it does you guys come to the get togather.
    Ship stockton is 10 ft. and raising. My advice stay home drink coffee or crown.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    jlt and bender Ball game may get called off if it does you guys come to the get togather.
    Ship stockton is 10 ft. and raising. My advice stay home drink coffee or crown.
    Hey Buzzey, I sent PMs to both about coming because of rain outs. We have room for them all, hope to see them there!! Later, Ship