hello fellow fisherman and women. i am an avid crappie fisherman and will alway's be. i'm get'n into my nightstalking mode but i get out there several hour's before dark and have been trying for walleye. i have a hummingbird 565 and i like it a lot. is there a way to distinguish what walleye are gonna look like on my graph at all. been doing good with the crappie at night and catching a walleye here and there. this lake has a lot of walleye and does'nt get much fishing pressure for them so i was kind of wanting to get into it a little. i realize this is a crappie site but you all have alway's been so helpful. the place's i set up to nightstalk crappie are deep rocky point's with some drop off's. in about 35-50 of water. my plan is i'd like to fish for walleye a few hour's then set up to nightstalk crappie and or walleye. i graph a lot of fish on certain place's. iv'e learned my graph quite a bit and know what several different thing's look like on it. but the only time i catch walleye are just with a stroke of luck. thanx for any input and good fishing

jeff the crappieslayer