Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eagle fishmark 320 or 480

Post Thanks / Like

Default eagle fishmark 320 or 480

i need yalls professional opinion again i currently have a eagle fishmark 320,that i have located by the steering wheel i love my 320 but iam going to put a new fish finder on the front of the boat and i was going to upgrade to the 480 but i want to put the 480 at the wheel does anybody know if the transducer from the 320 will work on the 480 i would sure hate to move the transducer and all......thanks and happy fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they use the same transducers. Take a peek at their web site... www.eaglegps.com

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

It will work. I looked at Eagle's website www.eaglegps.com under accessories. Looked for both units and the numbers are the same.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i have both they are great
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 320 and I am pretty satisfied with it...except for the one thing that it has a very faint display on mine.....not sure if anyone else has this problem or not? I know I read another post one day that said someone else had the same issue....it was tough to read the display, etc.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wompasscat
    i need yalls professional opinion again i currently have a eagle fishmark 320,that i have located by the steering wheel i love my 320 but iam going to put a new fish finder on the front of the boat and i was going to upgrade to the 480 but i want to put the 480 at the wheel does anybody know if the transducer from the 320 will work on the 480 i would sure hate to move the transducer and all......thanks and happy fishing
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I just wondered why you would want the best electronics at the wheel rather than where you are usually fishing, in the front?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whizkids
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I just wondered why you would want the best electronics at the wheel rather than where you are usually fishing, in the front?
    I agree, my cheaper one is on the dash and my better fish finder is on the trolling motor since I will rely on that one for more.
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, put the best one where you are the most.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

GABoy
    Check page 65 of the instruction manual. It tells how to set the brightness and contrast. This may be you problem.

Gerald K4NHN

except for the one thing that it has a very faint display on mine.....not sure if anyone else has this problem or not?
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 480 up front transducer mounted to the trolling motor bracket. For the money it's hard to beat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast