Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Twin cities Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Twin cities Trip

Hi folks. Greetings from Oklahoma. After years of wanting to visit your fine state I will be getting the chance in the middle of next month. Me and the wife and kids are going to be around the cities for a week just relaxing and taking in the sites. Would love to catch a fish or two in Minnesota. Any recommendations for the area? Won't have a boat so easy bank or dock/pier access would be great. I'm not expecting any hotspots or secret places just somewhere to wet a line with a reasonable chance of getting a thump or two. Don't need a limit.

Also any tips for must see sights or activity recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Minnetonka offers many shorefishing opportunities for an angler to try their luck.Try fishing either side of the hwy 101 bridge just out of suburb of Wayzata.You can catch crappies,walleyes,sunfish and muskies from there.

Go visit the Mall of America,the State Capital,Fort Snelling,Como Zoo,Minnesota Zoo in Apple Valley,Minnehaha Creek and if you wish to do a little traveling....I suggest maybe seeing Taylor Falls,or Duluth to take in the sights.

Hope you enjoy your visit in Minnesota.I love living here cuz you can enjoy all 4 seasons here.Nring plenty of Mosquito juice as thet are as big as HELICOPTERS this time of year.LOL
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Minnetonka offers many shorefishing opportunities for an angler to try their luck.Try fishing either side of the hwy 101 bridge just out of suburb of Wayzata.You can catch crappies,walleyes,sunfish and muskies from there.

Go visit the Mall of America,the State Capital,Fort Snelling,Como Zoo,Minnesota Zoo in Apple Valley,Minnehaha Creek and if you wish to do a little traveling....I suggest maybe seeing Taylor Falls,or Duluth to take in the sights.

Hope you enjoy your visit in Minnesota.I love living here cuz you can enjoy all 4 seasons here.Bring plenty of Mosquito juice as thet are as big as HELICOPTERS this time of year.LOL
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a bunch for the info CrappieMagnet!