Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about it JJ and JLT??

Post Thanks / Like

Default How about it JJ and JLT??

Are you going to fish any of the crappie slayer tournaments on Truman?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes we will fish them all so you will be fishing for second place Pole Bender:D:rolleyes: We can no longer fish together anymore because I dont want you stealing my spots. So good luck:rolleyes::p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Yes we will fish them all so you will be fishing for second place Pole Bender:D:rolleyes: We can no longer fish together anymore because I dont want you stealing my spots. So good luck:rolleyes::p
    Oh you have gone and stepped in it now, why don't you come out from behind Mrs. JJ and bring it on scrappy doo!:p Those spots are fished out any way and if there not I will be there on the 26th pulling every fish in the area out for the frying pan.:D So come the 27th you had better have some new spots located. I think you are counting out a lot of good teams that will be fishing and you better just hope you catch something. I on the other hand will be fishing for fun and now to beat you. If you don't want to fish with me any longer that will be fine just don't call me for help when you are struggling. Why don't you keep your fish in a live well seperate from Mrs. JJ's and we will just see who out fishes who? :D

Post Thanks / Like

ouch!

Post Thanks / Like

touche'

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like< GAME ON.

I have never fished a tournament. Might be fun. Scrappie doo??? great.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Jared (Jigging15) and I will be overmatched, outfished, and outclassed in these tourneys but we plan on doing our best. I'm just hoping we can manage to catch a fish or two.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Oh you have gone and stepped in it now, why don't you come out from behind Mrs. JJ and bring it on scrappy doo!:p Those spots are fished out any way and if there not I will be there on the 26th pulling every fish in the area out for the frying pan.:D So come the 27th you had better have some new spots located. I think you are counting out a lot of good teams that will be fishing and you better just hope you catch something. I on the other hand will be fishing for fun and now to beat you. If you don't want to fish with me any longer that will be fine just don't call me for help when you are struggling. Why don't you keep your fish in a live well seperate from Mrs. JJ's and we will just see who out fishes who? :D
    Let me reword that comment. As long as we beat Pole Bender that will be good enough.:p i'm sure there will be alot of really good team's there. All any team needs is a few big. we always keep our fish seperated it's the law. Just sometimes I cant remember which side is Mrs JJ's and which is mine. But that should be easy to figure out she has all the fish( Buy the way I'm always in it. Always remember never show all your card's at one time. The scale's will tell the truth.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Let me reword that comment. As long as we beat Pole Bender that will be good enough.:p i'm sure there will be alot of really good team's there. All any team needs is a few big. we always keep our fish seperated it's the law. Just sometimes I cant remember which side is Mrs JJ's and which is mine. But that should be easy to figure out she has all the fish( Buy the way I'm always in it. Always remember never show all your card's at one time. The scale's will tell the truth.:D
    I smell fear and I think I am being ganged up on by both JJ's, oh and I understand you might already be backing out on July 27th.:rolleyes: Don't worry I understand if you can't run with the big dogs, it is best if you stay on the porch!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    I'm sure Jared (Jigging15) and I will be overmatched, outfished, and outclassed in these tourneys but we plan on doing our best. I'm just hoping we can manage to catch a fish or two.
    Bob,

I think you and Jared have a very could chance any where anytime. I do not think you are overmatched. Are you sand bagging?:rolleyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast