Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Missouri member

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missouri member

On the way home today from Truman Lake, we came upon a red pickup (Ford diesel duel) with a Missouri Crappie.com decal in the back glass - he was pulling a tracker boat.

I pulled over on 13 Hwy just north of the turnoff into Lowes and waved him over :D hoping to be able to meet this fine young man. He waved as he drove on by

Oh well, at least we were able to identify another member because of the decal.

Maybe we will met another time.

Post Thanks / Like

JJ I was at Minnow Lips house this afternoon and he told me he saw you, and you waved big. The way he was talking he didn't know you was wanting him to stop. We fish alot together he is a good guy. But he fishs like a LITTLE GIRL.
    LIFE IS TO SHORT TO FISH WITH A DEAD MINNER AND I WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE HOOKING LIP.

Post Thanks / Like

Tell Minnow Lips it was nice "meeting" him at 40 mph running down Hwy 13. Maybe next time we can pull over some where and meet and greet.

Did you have any luck on Pomme or did you get blown off?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Tell Minnow Lips it was nice "meeting" him at 40 mph running down Hwy 13. Maybe next time we can pull over some where and meet and greet.

Did you have any luck on Pomme or did you get blown off?
    :rolleyes::D

I'm gonna leave that one alone.

PEACE

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't go this weekend to windy for me. ml was out this morning but the was to bad.
    LIFE IS TO SHORT TO FISH WITH A DEAD MINNER AND I WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE HOOKING LIP.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was me, I just didn't realize you were wanting to pull into the lowes until the last minute. O'well we'll try it agine later, and by the way you were doing about 110 mph when you come around me up by Bolivor. The lake was to windy.
    Crappie don't sleep, is that why I'm so tired?
    Team crappiekingjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

What JJ breaking the law and speeding? Are you sure it was a red chevy pulling a champion? I just don't know about this and think Mrs. JJ must have been driving. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs JJ was asleep and I was only going 75 or so.:D Yes minnowlips we will try and meet again someday. After I went past that smokey I slowed up:D

Post Thanks / Like

I still say M L fish's like a GIRL.