Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Square Shooter Internet Site

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Square Shooter Internet Site

I just bought a humminbird matrix 87C and was so happy I decided to buy another one Cabelas was backorderd till middle of June so started surfing websites some looked fishy to me and others didnt have the unit then I stumbled onto DISCOUNTFISHINGGEAR.COM come to find out the guy was right down the road from me here in Oklahoma I saved on the unit over cabelas price by about 80 dollars and that was even with next day shipping even tho it is more bass oriented you guys check it out

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big George
    I just bought a humminbird matrix 87C and was so happy I decided to buy another one Cabelas was backorderd till middle of June so started surfing websites some looked fishy to me and others didnt have the unit then I stumbled onto DISCOUNTFISHINGGEAR.COM come to find out the guy was right down the road from me here in Oklahoma I saved on the unit over cabelas price by about 80 dollars and that was even with next day shipping even tho it is more bass oriented you guys check it out
    They are $50 higher than BPS for a Lowrance X125. I can't afford savings like that.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va