Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SW Mo. com Get together UPDATE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default SW Mo. com Get together UPDATE!!!!!

This is a copy of the PM that I sent to 12 members and I'm sure that I forgot some people in our area that I shouldn't have. This getting old isn't fun for our bodies or our brains! We need to get everyone together and then if the weather will cooperate, go to Stockton on Sat. All you Northern Boys are invited to both events, we'll find places to put you up. Just let us know. I know that some of you are out of town for this weekend, but it would be nice to have a head count by this Tues. evening. Thanks, Ship

Hi Guys, I'm just trying to get an undate on the numbers and names of people who are going to be able to make it to the get together in Aurora at Boot Leggers on Friday the 13th at 6:30 pm for food and fellowship. I'm sure that I forgot to send this to a bunch of people so please invite them and just give me a head count. The room that I have reserved will hold 30 people, but I need to let them know for the resturant planning purposes. They may set up other tables for other people in the room if we don't have it full enough. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

I will not be able to go because my son has a bassball game Friday night but would be up for a get together and fish Saturday. Let me know if it pans out and I will be there.

Post Thanks / Like

ship,
    Just talked to snakie and he said count on mrs. snake and snakebite on fri. night gettogather.

Post Thanks / Like

Bender,
    when are we going to get togather??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Bender,
    If there is a get together Saturady at Stockton are you going? I will check in Friday night when I get home and see if anything got worked out.

I will be at Carl Lewton baseball field tomorrow night from 5:30 to 9:30 or later Carthage is playing Neosho and it is a double header. I should add if it doesn't get rained out.

I am in Joplin most days at work if you come to Joplin for something.

I will send you a pm with my cell phone number call me and we can hook up sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Bender,
    Buzzmanmo PB seldom answer his cell so good luck:D
    Ship we will be there.
    Last edited by Just Jiggin; 06-09-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Buzzy, I haven't had a reply from snakebite, is he OK???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Buzzmanmo PB seldom answer his cell so good luck:D
    Ship we will be there.
    At least I don't hang up on someone as I am providing them a phone number after saying 417 and then leave them hanging for 3 hours!:D They do make car chargers for those you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm out

Can't make it.

Gotta prep the kitchen at Church in preparation for the youth mission send off the following morning (Gotta feed a bunch of teenagers at 5:30am). Gonna make my Sausage Gravy the night before and warm it up the next morning. Gonna get all the fruit and stuff cut too.

House has to have some final preparations made also before visitors come on Saturday. One of these days I'm gonna have to say no and plan something for myself.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth View Post
    Can't make it.

Gotta prep the kitchen at Church in preparation for the youth mission send off the following morning (Gotta feed a bunch of teenagers at 5:30am). Gonna make my Sausage Gravy the night before and warm it up the next morning. Gonna get all the fruit and stuff cut too.

House has to have some final preparations made also before visitors come on Saturday. One of these days I'm gonna have to say no and plan something for myself.

G.
    been telling you that for a year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast