Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rapala Rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rapala Rods

Went in Gander Mtn. yesterday looking around and they just got in some 8.5' & 10' crappie rods. HM30 graphite with Tenn. handle. Card says fast taper ultra lite. I picked up 4 of them 10 footers. Seem to be very sensitive but at 14.95e I couldn't pass. Now I just got to get out on the river and give em a try. Anyone have them or tried them I don't even see them on their website.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 8 1/2 and a 10 like them real well

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rapala Rod search..HELP

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Went in Gander Mtn. yesterday looking around and they just got in some 8.5' & 10' crappie rods. HM30 graphite with Tenn. handle. Card says fast taper ultra lite. I picked up 4 of them 10 footers. Seem to be very sensitive but at 14.95e I couldn't pass. Now I just got to get out on the river and give em a try. Anyone have them or tried them I don't even see them on their website.
    Guys,
    I need to find the 8 1/2 Rapala HM 30 model. They were discontinued by Rapala and I can't find one anywhere. If you know where one is, I'll go get it, if you have one and are willing to part with it, I'll buy it. If you have 3, i'll pay big. Can anyone help me? Send me a PM or post to the OHIO FISH state board. Thanks for reading the thread and considering to help.
    Harry, Get the Net !!!