Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: All OK, mark lo?

Post Thanks / Like

Default All OK, mark lo?

Saw in the Lake Sun-Leader that there was a twister down near your way on the Little Niangua. Hope you got through that OK!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Scott,

Thanks for the heads up - we are in Bismarck ND on an extended road trip (part work and part play) Got on line and read the Lake Sun Leader report, then called a Buddy that is at the condos this week. We are actually on the Big Niangua - by the Hwy 54 bridge - no damage at our place. Seems like most of it was on the Little Niangua at what is called the Big Island.

Again, Thanks for the concern and asking about us - hope everyone stays safe - seems like there is an extra dose of severe weather this spring.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear everything is OK in your neck of the woods. And you're right -- this spring has been a doozy.

Hope you get a couple of hours to try to get some walleye while you're up in ND!

Take care,
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

My parent’s house is about 200 yards from where the tornado went across the lake. We had some dock damage and the neighbor lost a tree but everything else was ok, nothing that can't be fixed. We drove down yesterday from KC and worked on a few things after we got the call. Dad and I went for a quick boat ride and you can clearly see the path where 2 funnels went across big island. 5 docks where upside down and there was some tree damage but no house damage. The neighbor said that there where 6 foot waves and from the rock that got washed out I would believe it.

All in all we got lucky…
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

WOW.........glad everyone is ok.....thanks for the update!
    Nothing better than getting out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Boy View Post
    WOW.........glad everyone is ok.....thanks for the update!

I hope you're in the basement with the family. Those funnels are in your area right now!

You too, Scott!

Mike
    "Jackpot"
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

That was pretty scary..........that was one bad storm.
    Nothing better than getting out on the water.