Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ReelFoot Lake,Tenn.

Post Thanks / Like

Default ReelFoot Lake,Tenn.

I've tried Tn.board. Has anyone here been fishing Reelfoot? I'm going to be there on May 6th. Any info would be greating appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot

I have been fishing Reelfootalot, haven't been havin' much luck either, it's been a hit and miss with the weather, Bluegill should be hot to trot in a few weeks. Do you know what part of the lake you'll be fishing? I have mainly been after Crappie, when they are slow i'll Bluegill fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be in the Lower Basin. On the northwestern part on the lake.I figure the bluegills would be turning on, was wondering about the crappie. Thanks Lum

Quote Originally Posted by Lum
    I have been fishing Reelfootalot, haven't been havin' much luck either, it's been a hit and miss with the weather, Bluegill should be hot to trot in a few weeks. Do you know what part of the lake you'll be fishing? I have mainly been after Crappie, when they are slow i'll Bluegill fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot

Have a friend who lives on the lake and fishes it alot, he hasn't done real well so far, he only fishes for crappie. It's been on / off this year for just about everyone we have talked to, the spawn has been late and the weather bad. Don't really know what to say.