Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy--Are you flying under the radar?

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy--Are you flying under the radar?

I have tried several times to get you by phone today....You must be doubling up & catching up...lol.....
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Just thought I'd say hi Fatboy. I still love ya man, even if you are upset with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Don. Left the phone at the house today on the charger. My kids had to get to school early this morning because they both had field trips and I had three houses to wash. Came home long enough to hook the boat up around four and head to Normandy. Major, Major, Major fish kill there the last five days. "Bones" the game warden wanted me to go with him to look at all the dead crappie. All I can say is whatever killed them sure put a big old whammy on them. He wanted to know what I thought and hell I didn't know what to tell him. Don't have a clue. Mostly males, very few females.

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't care about all that micro gram crap. Neither does the game warden. Something killed a bunch of fish and it wasn't by pollution or chemical imbalances. We both theorize that the males stayed on the bed too long during the cold front and got stressed. Simple answer, is it the right one? Man enough to admit, I DON'T KNOW.

Post Thanks / Like

I've also heard that there has been a few places with large algae blooms that have caused pretty significant fish kills.
    Life is what you make of it...