Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It Figures...........

Post Thanks / Like

Default It Figures...........

Jan-April work is kinda slow, can take off about anytime I want...

May getting busy but still a day off every now and then is possible so I buy the boat May28

Mon June 2 note on the window at work
    "No Days Off In June, we are too busy"

Man I got fishing fever bad, I sat there in that Big Rig draggin double trailers 550 miles Monday, then 550 miles Tuesday dreaming about fishing.

Just had to vent
    2018 Tracker Super Guide 40hp 4 Stroke
    Garmin Striker 7sv
    Minn Kota Powerdrive with iPilot
    Marine Raider Rod Holders Modified for Versatrack

Post Thanks / Like

But you are gonna be so ready with everything on the boat just the way you want it, brushpiles made and marked etc, come January. It's all good, and congrats on the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by plantdr View Post
    But you are gonna be so ready with everything on the boat just the way you want it, brushpiles made and marked etc, come January. It's all good, and congrats on the boat.
    Thanks, it's really gonna be fun, I have worked too hard, I was spending all week working for the man then coming home and working 4 more hours on my website and spending about all my free time on the weekends working on the website, I am tired of working all the time, My wife likes to fish, my daughter likes to fish and my dog loves to ride on anything..... I am gonna fish for a while.

I have worked long enough, it's now time to reap the benefits of working so hard for so long.... I am debt free (except small mortgage) own everything I need to have fun already, I just never use them, but thats gonna change:D
    2018 Tracker Super Guide 40hp 4 Stroke
    Garmin Striker 7sv
    Minn Kota Powerdrive with iPilot
    Marine Raider Rod Holders Modified for Versatrack

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain, GC. Have rolled a bit over 3000 since friday. Fished last thurs, Suday am and have the boat hooked for the am. I'll be thinkin of ya. Tim
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around