Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dual seats in front ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default dual seats in front ?

ive seen them here before i think. id like to be able to have dual seats up front, so i can have my son at my side. not crazy about him being in the back by himself hes only 6 so id like to keep him pretty close to me..later on ill kick his little but to the back :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jhef View Post
    ive seen them here before i think. id like to be able to have dual seats up front, so i can have my son at my side. not crazy about him being in the back by himself hes only 6 so id like to keep him pretty close to me..later on ill kick his little but to the back :p
    You and I are thinkin' on the same line. I've been thinkin' about customizing my 175 tracker for a "love seat" for the wife to sidle up next to me when were spider riggin'. I know I can do it, just tryin' to determine the best way to modify to make it stable/robust.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

We built this one, pardon the dog in the pic. It's just 2 x 4's and marine grade plywood covered in carpet. Two base plates on either side and a pin underneath that goes in to the existing center seat base, so it's not going anywhere. Not expensive to make and you don't have to drill any holes in your boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tite-Lok makes a good double seat rig. Don't have to do anything to your boat--just put it in and take it out when you don't need it. Well built but a little pricey.

Post Thanks / Like

I just added extra seat bases. This is the 5th boat and it didn`t seem to hurt the resale of the other boats.

http://images1.snapfish.com/23232323...96%3C449ot1lsi

http://images1.snapfish.com/23232323...%3B3%3B9ot1lsi

http://images1.snapfish.com/23232323...%3C44%3Bot1lsi
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Heck, start out with buckets to set on. A 5 or 7 gallon for you, and a 3 or 5 for him. They stack together to get out of the way. When ready to use, dip them 1/2 full of water to keep then where you want them and pop the lid back on. Seat cushion or foam pad on top. Cheap. And easy to move around.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

we got some spider legs i believe they are called at cabelas for thirty each . wally marshall has some for 80 bucks each ! his was stainless though. we bought some big wise seats and have a hundred in each of them . we can move them around to the front back whatever ! we will fish out of them for the first time this weekend . will let ya now how they do!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a picture of dual seats that I added to a Tracker 175.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

scott echols (callshy) made me one and it is the best made one i have seen.his website is hitekstuff.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast