Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ft. Gibson docks?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ft. Gibson docks?

I have been hearing that the fish are good for the gettin around the docks in 4-6 ft of water. I am wondering where would be a good place to put in that has a decent amount of docks in the area? Also any additional info would be cool. I havaent ever fish Gibson from a boat before so I am up to suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafish78
    I have been hearing that the fish are good for the gettin around the docks in 4-6 ft of water. I am wondering where would be a good place to put in that has a decent amount of docks in the area? Also any additional info would be cool. I havaent ever fish Gibson from a boat before so I am up to suggestions.

i use the ramp at the damn and go straight across to ranger creek plenty of docks there as you are going into ranger creek on the left hand side check along the bank about 20ft out ther are plenty of brush piles along the whole side all the way in i have caught a few along that bank but the last time i was out there i limited out in 45 min fishing along the docks i was using a black and chaurtruse roadrunner....good luck and let us know how u did