Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Glad to be back....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad to be back....

Glad to be back on board after taking some time off to complete a little remodeling project on my house.....going to make up for "lost fishing time" this year....Any info for Grand Lake St.Marys ? CUSA tournament 5/07....

Crappie.Com will once again be represented at this tournament , as I am CrappieChaser's fishing partner ..

Keep up the good work Ed !!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back and good luck on the CrappieUSA tournament Trail.

If you make it to the Classic this year at Patoka Lake we might see each other. I may not fish the Classic but I always enjoy driving up to the lake to catch the weighin. I like to see the big fish that the competitors bring to the weighin.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_chuck
    Glad to be back on board after taking some time off to complete a little remodeling project on my house.....going to make up for "lost fishing time" this year....Any info for Grand Lake St.Marys ? CUSA tournament 5/07....

Crappie.Com will once again be represented at this tournament , as I am CrappieChaser's fishing partner ..

Keep up the good work Ed !!
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    Welcome back and good luck on the CrappieUSA tournament Trail.

If you make it to the Classic this year at Patoka Lake we might see each other. I may not fish the Classic but I always enjoy driving up to the lake to catch the weighin. I like to see the big fish that the competitors bring to the weighin.

Thanks for the encouragement....it would be nice to get to Patoka (only 250 miles), as I have not fished there, but from what I see on the net , looks like a real nice place to spend a week or so. I wish my home lake had half as much to offer as some of the lakes in neighboring states. GLSM is cleaning up, but still has a long way to go...the main lake itself may average about 8 feet deep , many of the channels are deeper than that , makes it difficult to
    create "condos" . I guess before I start looking at Patoka , we need to finish strong on GLSM , then on to Shelbyville, at least we have fished there before....only lake that I have gotton stuck on a sandbar 200 yards off the shoreline .