Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A True Friend

Post Thanks / Like

Default A True Friend

I have made several good friends here on Crappie.com in the past couple of years. One friend in particular I would like to mention is Papa Sage and his wife "Faye Baby".
    It seems that nothing really gets Sage upset and he is always willing to help anyone that is in need. Faye Baby is one of the nicest ladies to bearound and she is fun to be around also.
    Next week Sage and Faye is going on a trip with my wife and I to the mountains. I do look forward to this trip because with them with us I know we will have a time of our lives. I wanted to sneak a rod and reel in the car but I know the wives won't let that happen but we gonna have fun anyway.
    Crappie.com would not be what it is today without Papa Sage and Faye Baby. For those of you that don't know Papa Sage yopu are missing a treat and those that do know him you are a lucky bunch.
    Sage and Faye Strickland, we love you both and may GOD bestow HIS richest blessings upon you both.

Post Thanks / Like

Rusty, drop by on your way up and I will give yall a couple of rods to take with you. lol or I can mail them to where you are going.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I met him at a slabfest or something like that. Kinda weird sort of a guy, his wife was really nice though. LOL Sage, when you all get up the mountains next weekend try to make Ragfly behave, I know its near impossible but try anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea you remeber him Howard. He's the intelligent donkey that was on TV with Rusty. What was it he said when asked where he catches his fish?
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.