Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pro Angler Tackle Rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pro Angler Tackle Rods

First off, in no way, shape, or form and I tied to these guys. I recieve no financial kickbacks or products, but I just believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Month or so ago I purchase 5 of their 10' rods on special for $112.50.... or $25 a pop for less than 5. Wished I had bought more. They're $37 now. When I first purchased these rods, service was quick and easy. I recieved the rods and a few bonuses. Also included was two packs of tube jigs, as well as a sample pack of 5 sickle hook jig heads. Needless to say I was shocked and please. I have night stalked with these rods, trolled, and fished slip corks with them. 90% of it being trolling. Ive caught bream from 4" to catfish up to about 6 or 8lbs, to a 6lb largemouth. Rods never acted like they wanted to break. Had a gar ( I assume from where the break was...just above my sinker??) bend one under the boat before the line eventually broke.

I am pleased with the fact that you can buy a replacement tip for $8 for this rod. They will replace it for free if you broke it on a fish. They have never had a 10'er break as of my purchase. They did admit they had a few kinks in th beginning with the 8 or 9'ers and got that worked out.

A young company, but they are trying to treat their customers right. Customer service means A LOT to me regardless of the product. Id rather go through these guys as I would the local BPS where I could purchase Wallys.

On a side note, they seem to work well for their intended purpose as well

Just trying to give credit to where credit is due. See a lot of people inquiring about rods from time to time, catch em at the right time and you can get a deal.

Post Thanks / Like

they make a great rod ! great service!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I have several too!

I am using their 9 and 10 ft rods with satisfaction, the tips at a great price are a plus also.
    tryem and you'll likem' - note they are a bit heavier action than the B&M's I also use.

good fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you buy the Pro Angler rods?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toothpick View Post
    Where do you buy the Pro Angler rods?
    www.proanglertackle.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am awaiting shipment of rods now that are from 7 foot to 14 foot I have been a crappie.com family member for several years now and you will recieve the rods and service that you demand The 12 foot "teamwatters signature series was designed by touring pros for us mention to us that you are a crappie.com member and I will discount the rods to you sneek peak at our site isnt done yet however is www.gtcrappiezone.com
    CrappieGeorge

Post Thanks / Like

Default Townsend fish skinner

I used one for a number of years then started using electric knife. Electric knife is faster, but sure is fun having people ask "are you using a can opener to clean fish."
    DR Fish

Post Thanks / Like

I have been trying to get Crappie.com readers started on these rods for some time. Best deal out there on a 8 9 or 10 foot rod
    Brush Buster

Post Thanks / Like

I got 2 10 footers and a 8 foot. I use them for carppie to trips to K.L. Up here I use the 8 footer to jig for walleye. A 3 # walleye on the 8' foot rod is a blast! There service is great and Im' a happy camper! fast shipping also......