Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: July 31st,potholes

eric Guest

Thumbs up July 31st,potholes

chris,once again,my appologies,at least you didnt have to drop me back off because I know you wanted to take hwy 2 back :D .needless to say I had a mess to take care of here at home and was glad to get back early to do so.Im dying to know how sunday was.
    To everyone else who has never fished with a pro or who has wondered what it would be like I had my 1st opportunity this wknd with slabking.this guy is a magician when it comes to fishing,he must have landed 25 fish to my 1.he even landed a nice size trout and a nice largemouth bass which he gave to these 2 young kids fishing on the dock,which speaks alot about his personality,It is not often you meet a tru pro who is as kind and polite as slabking and I hope I have the opportunity to fish with him again,only this time like chris mentioned,Im bringing a hidden camera to catch all his fishing secrets :D .

eric Guest

Default chris and mike

just wanted to say thanks for all the fishing tips,I will be moving next week out of state so I wont be on anymore,take care, eric

Post Thanks / Like

Good Riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
    "GET THE NET!!"