Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SW Mo. Crappie.Com Get Together

Post Thanks / Like

Default SW Mo. Crappie.Com Get Together

Hi Guys, Got a PM this am from JJ saying that we needed another get together of the Guys and Gals in the Ozark area of the state. Talked to Beagle over a late breakfast and he suggested that for planning purposes that we don't do it until the weekend of June 6th. For fishing purposes, it would be better to do it on a Friday night vs. Sat.. I'm open to any and all suggestions. We have two places in Aurora that would be good. Hog Wild, which has great BBQ, but not a private area and Boot Legger's which has everthing food wise to include a private area but slightly more expensive. Let me know if you Guys are game and you preference. I'll need an RSVP for the amount of people. Thanks, Ship PS: You Northern Boys and Gals are welcome too!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

ship,
    You can count on me. Any place any time.

Post Thanks / Like

Will tell everyone How i brough home 8 crappie in 2 years. Drumming up business for slab buster jack today. Still looking for lead. Got 600 sickle hooks last week. Guy ni ok. said last 3000 #4 gold hooks in us. Ship is beagle gaining weight, Been eating alot lately.
    later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Will tell everyone How i brough home 8 crappie in 2 years. Drumming up business for slab buster jack today. Still looking for lead. Got 600 sickle hooks last week. Guy ni ok. said last 3000 #4 gold hooks in us. Ship is beagle gaining weight, Been eating alot lately.
    later
    Buzzmanmo,

I still have that lead that you can have.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    later
    Hey Buzzy, Beagle told me that he was losing weight. Weddings are a special occasion .

Pole Bender, this is half way between Springfield and Joplin, you need to be there. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ship View Post
    Hey Buzzy, Beagle told me that he was losing weight. Weddings are a special occasion .

Pole Bender, this is half way between Springfield and Joplin, you need to be there. Later, Ship
    I forgot to say that I will check the baseball schedule and if no baseball I will be there. I am leaving for the baseball park in 10 minutes so I will know later tonight. :D

Post Thanks / Like

I Would Really Like Too, But Will Be At Truman For The June 7 Tourney.

Post Thanks / Like

June 6 will work for us. We could be there around 6:30 just let us know which place. Great idea Ship Looking forward to it. :DWill be glad to see everyone and catch up on the fishing stories.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I Would Really Like Too, But Will Be At Truman For The June 7 Tourney.
    What tourney are you fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be headed to Illinois Fri nite for a Family Get Together.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast