Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Salt water gathering

Post Thanks / Like

Default Salt water gathering- List of items

Well it looks like we are going to have around 10 to 15 people coming down, over, east, west, etc. for the get together.

We will be doing 2 cookings at my house. 1 friday night and 1 saturday night.

We will probably fry up some fish and maybe boil some crabs on friday night and I think we will do the big crab boil on saturday night.

We may need a few things so I will put a list of the items I can think of and if anyone can think of anything else, feel free to add it to the list.

1. Seasonings - Toney's or favorite, salt, crab boil
    2. Fish Fry
    3. Oil (1 to 2 gallons)
    4. Corn
    5. Potatoes
    6. Carrots (if yall want them)
    7. Mushrooms (if yall want them)
    8. Paper plates
    9. Paper towels
    10. Catsup
    11. Tater sauce

I can't think of anything else right now. It is NOT a requirment to bring any of these items and we will make do if we don't have any of them so don't feel obligated to bring these items. I want everyone to have a great time and that is what this gathering will be about! Come and pass a good time!!!!
    Last edited by shadow; 05-27-2008 at 06:49 PM.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

I can bring some oil,,peanut or veg...how much do u need me to bring or,,what can I bring,just tell me.
    DuBroc "Lily pads, grass, mud,stumps,5 ft beaver dams, you better hold on! "

Andrus Cove, La. (between Lake Arthur & Jennings)
    Post Thanks / Like

When is the gathering.......

Warren
    The postings on this site by me, Marshrat, are opinion only unless specified as truth. I will not be held responsible for anyone using my opinions as an aliby to keep from getting in trouble with the law.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Brendon, 1 or 2 gallons should be plenty (Peanut or Canola- which ever you prefer.)

Warren, the gathering will be the 4th of July weekend. July 4th to July 6th. Come on over and join us.
    Dwyane

Andrus Cove, La. (between Lake Arthur & Jennings)
    Post Thanks / Like

I come back to work on the 3rd. Thanks anyway.

Warren
    The postings on this site by me, Marshrat, are opinion only unless specified as truth. I will not be held responsible for anyone using my opinions as an aliby to keep from getting in trouble with the law.:D

Post Thanks / Like

OK ,,thats not enough what else do you need me to bring?
    DuBroc "Lily pads, grass, mud,stumps,5 ft beaver dams, you better hold on! "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gatortrax35 View Post
    OK ,,thats not enough what else do you need me to bring?
    Hey Brendon, if every one pitches in, then you bringing the oil will be plenty. And like I said before, this is NOT a requirement to come, if no one brings any thing, we will make do with what we have.
    Dwyane

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dwayne:

Evelyn and I will bring some fresh corn and some potatoes. We will Plan on 15 or so people---if the number suddenly goes up let me know.
    :D Bought too cheap and kept too long!!!!:D

:D WALLY:D

Post Thanks / Like

Dwyane I must have missed this thread. I aint sure how that happened. Went through alot of drama here at the house and since then I have been spending as much time with Julie as she can stand. Things are great now. Like back when we were dating 12 years ago...Hadn't spent too much time on the site in the last 3 weeks.. We are still planning on comming down and We are willing to bring whatever you need us too. Just let me know. You have my number, I don't have the Cingular phone anymore, but still have my Sprint phone. If I don't answer just leave me a message or send me a text..... We are looking forward to another great time this year with you and Angie and the rest of the gang that shows up for the gathering..................... Johnny
    You can't fish with a hung line!