Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Comiing down to play

Post Thanks / Like

Default Comiing down to play

Im headed down to fish the crappiemasters jig event this weekend anyone want to help with a spot or pattern for big fish or just want to shoot the bull have beer call me Ill check things out tuesday night and fish on wed, thurs, friday. Rathbun in iowa is my lake if your thinking of a road trip I can help you there.my # 641-777-3051 Im fishing out of an blue and silver 88 bullet with a merc. Thanks Wags
    ITS LIKE BASEBALL PITCHIN,HITTIN,CATCHIN

Post Thanks / Like

should read the rules for that.I am thinkin the lake is off limits as of Wed. for people fishin that Tourney. Could be wrong but i believe thats what i heard
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it has a ten day off limits. Ed will know what it is as he was planning on fishing it.

Post Thanks / Like

Im just getin settled in on tuesday afternoon plan on getting an early start wed. Should be a good time alot of great fishermen.
    ITS LIKE BASEBALL PITCHIN,HITTIN,CATCHIN