Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weekend report from up north and maple leaf

Post Thanks / Like

Default weekend report from up north and maple leaf

hey all. had a fun weekend. did'nt get skunked no day's which is a miracle:o baller and i went up north to poosey conservation friday. had a blast. caught a ton of black crappie, i mean darkest i think iv'e ever seen them. no pattern really, just trolling all around. caught them on all the color's we tried. caught some on a road runner. most were in 6-8 foot of water. just scattered about. not much size but caught a ton. if some dad's wanna get the kid's out. that's the place to go right now. bluegill were spawning, big un's. throw to the bank with a bobber about 8 inches up and man you would hit hole's and catch 15-20 big ol' bluegill one after another. probably caught 50 bass. no size but fun. first time i had been there. super nice park. got a nice cleaning station and dock. down in a holler tucked away. all kind's of camping around. look's like a little truman. timber everywhere but could'nt by a bite if we were close to timberconfused: great little lake!

been going to maple leaf quite a bit. finally been doing pretty good. there finicky out there and can still only find 3 spot's that will produce. there's nothing special about them. iv'e tried a ton of other spot's with the exact same set up with no luck here on some pic's of a few i caught today. the 3 biggest were 1.12, 1.11, 1.9. lost 2 more that were really big un's. the last 2 pic's are from last week. the one below the beer can went 1.14 drive 100 mile's up north to catch smithville crappie. maybe we will learn some day:D:o

why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess of fishes there Jeff. Good Job

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess of fish. Glad to see ya back on the board posting and sharing your pic's.
    Really glad to see your nephew fishing and catching . Really glad to see that life jacket on him. We see lots of kids on the water and no life jacket

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice looks like a great time!

Post Thanks / Like

Man sounds like you had alot of fun, I always enjoy catching fish, even if they are not big enough to eat. I was wondering what lake did you all go to at Poosy??? Sounds like it has alot of action!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking slabs.
    Mike

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like two good trips.

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding sir,looks like a good time by all

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go guys!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about getting out there and fishing in the rain.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeffie, you da man!! I can't find fish like that anywhere in ML. Good job indeed. How did the night stalking go?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast