Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Bugman!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Bugman!!!

Got any rain day tactics??? Looks bad in the forcast Took 2nd place out at Milford last Saturday. Dang cold front hit us hard Friday with winds up to 40mph. Woke up to 37 degrees. After a cold ride across the lake, we caught them 5ft deeper :D . See ya soon! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    Got any rain day tactics??? Looks bad in the forcast Took 2nd place out at Milford last Saturday. Dang cold front hit us hard Friday with winds up to 40mph. Woke up to 37 degrees. After a cold ride across the lake, we caught them 5ft deeper :D . See ya soon! <*)}}}><
    Yes the weather isnt looking to grand, but trust me weathermen in Missouri cant predict the weather very good. Trust me it will change by then. By chance do you know a guy that lives in Topeka, that builds rods and lures. His name is Keith fishes out of cobra? He does fish some of the crappie tournaments around that area. My uncle is good friends with him, I meet him at the boat show in kc with my uncle. Has some good knowlegde about fishing.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default rain tactic

My favorite rainy day tactic is to get so loaded the rain doesnt bother ya........rain or shine it'll be better than the alternative.

Post Thanks / Like

button up the rain suits and give em hell or outlaw has a good alternative. The weather was just as bad on loz saturday i caught several fish but nothing special, oh well i guess every day cant be perfect so the best we can do is be prepared and fish on.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Ted,,,,Kieth??? Haven't heard of him but,,,,that's not too uncommon for a old fart like me! Heh! Heh! Heh! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER