Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eagle Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eagle Creek

Spent 3 hours out on EC today. Thought the fish would be up shallow and spawning, but the best bite I found was for females still out in a bit deeper water and holding eggs. Maybe it was the calm conditions and heavy sunshine. Heard they were shallow and biting well the day before. Still managed 18 over 10". All caught on tube jigs with 1/16-oz. heads.

-T9

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eagle Creek

Nice livewell shot!! I always love them!! Congrats on a nice mess of crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish team9! fish should've been shallow, they were sat on geist. check PM team9. FISH ON!!

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs

Post Thanks / Like

Got it skeeterman1. I'll be in touch shortly. Some are shallow but lots of them aren't. Of course at Geist, they don't have much choice but to be shallow. Wish I lived closer to it and Morse right now. Both lakes have been on fire this spring for crappie.

Was back out again on Sunday with a repeat performance of Saturday. A little better quality but basically the same results (16 > 10" this time). Found two more new areas that produced well in addition to the best spot from the day before. Went shallow with less than an hour to go and had a blast with little guys up in the laydowns. Only 2 keepers from there though to about 20 shorts. Here is one from Sunday:

Didn't make it out Monday...

-T9