Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Myrtle Beach SC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Myrtle Beach SC

I just want to know of any fishing in and around my number one place to go salt water fishing in SC, offshore,inshore,off the beach,and even on the pier.Cause i just cant wait til im down there,also my skin is drying out and i need to get in the water before i dry out.
    Pepper & Ice

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been lately because of bike week...The second one just started yesterday. Spanish were biting good before the first one. I hope to get out after the bikers clear out and I'll post reports here since there are a few folks interested.

Post Thanks / Like

If you're still looking at this the report for Apache on Sunday is a good number of Spanish are being caught jigging, big blues are hitting king rigs, also a few flounder. Also, 1 whiting and 1 small black drum were caught.

Post Thanks / Like

i want to try to get to the beach around the second week of june after the crappie feast on russell.i try to fish myrrtle beach state park.i dont have a salt water boat so i will have to fish off the peir,i what to try putting one of those achor lines out and run live bait down the anchor line til the bait touch the water,or some thing like that.
    Pepper & Ice

Post Thanks / Like

That'd be for kings with an occasional cobia. Make sure you have the right (very heavy, high line capacity) gear for it.

Heard someone caught a flounder over 10 lbs. Wish I coulda seen that one.

Post Thanks / Like

man i going for a week cause i could not go on crusie and all im going to do is fish but i will post a pic of the ten pound flounder i will catch.do you know where i can get one of them weight thing that they us for anchor that us,im going to try bass pro shop down there but if you know of a better place that would be great.
    Last edited by cruise; 06-02-2008 at 11:21 AM.
    Pepper & Ice