Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bucky

Post Thanks / Like

Default bucky

just laying around the shop, really was a nice city deer....till the rut!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Your pet before season?

Post Thanks / Like

do you have it tied up>? lol

Post Thanks / Like

had one bullet that night shot him which paralized him so i put him in the back of my truck which was a chore and brought him home. got another bullet when i came back from the house he was sitting up like this. this deer came from the city limits and the land he once roamed is now being developed. so won't be many more afternoon hunts for me....learned a valuable lesson from this never grab the antlers on a buck in rut!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 92RACING View Post
    had one bullet that night shot him which paralized him so i put him in the back of my truck which was a chore and brought him home. got another bullet when i came back from the house he was sitting up like this. this deer came from the city limits and the land he once roamed is now being developed. so won't be many more afternoon hunts for me....learned a valuable lesson from this never grab the antlers on a buck in rut!!!!!
    Way didn't you just cut his throat and let him bleed out? Instead of loading a live deer into the back of your truck.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a cool picture. Alot of land being developed and hunting grounds disappearing. I am glad we still have reserves to hunt. Thanks for the pic.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Default deer

i thought i had seen it all,looks like a real christmas buck,one cool picture.

gators bite

Post Thanks / Like

im still trying to figure if he has it tied up by its neck with a rope

Post Thanks / Like

Yes That Is A Rope Around His Neck After He Tried To Horn Me!!! Didn't Have A Knife I Grabbd My Gun And Ran To The Woods That Day...

Post Thanks / Like

92racing,you should take heed in what you say about this.A ethical hunter would find what you said very offensive.A good shot and a quick kill is alway's best.I figured it was a pet in the picture,not a wounded deer with a rope on it's neck.I would never do that.All Im saying is you need to watch out what you tell about this matter as a good hunter would never approve of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast