Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: KCA Meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Cool KCA Meeting

Hi S-10,Bob, and everyone
    I was thinking , Would you make up a couple of posters on your PC and take them to the bait shops around there. I have made some up , and taking them around to different locates were I know there are people , who are interested in the club. I mention the time, place , our monthly meeting is at a different location every month , and looking for new members, also they can fish in the morning before the meeting. I think it's time to bring out the people and see what we can do. Zimmy

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Zimmie, this is a good idea. I do not however, know how to do this on a computer. If we can't get them done for this meeting we will try for the next one in june.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, That's Okay just do up some flyers from your MicroSoft Office Word, I made up some of both, I have talked with over a dozen people who would like to attend on May 7 , so we did all our people to get out and tell the" World" We are HERE ! Looking forward to seeing you there, If you need me for anything just give me a call. Zimmy

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Zimmy

Our printer is acting up, so that is out. But after I get thru this week of working on a church yard sale, that I'm in charge of, maybe some hand done signs.