Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: friday night

Post Thanks / Like

Default friday night

we went friday night got a few could have done better but the wind didnt want us in my hot spot but it still was a great night even if the wind kept us from getting in our hot spot cause that sky was so nice
    Pepper & Ice

Post Thanks / Like

Default monday

going to try the hill monday..gonna buy me a map tomorrow and plan my trip..think i will try to go as close to the damn and look from there. cruise you ever fished behind russells damn?? had a friend that fish behind there for cats and swore he hung a big striper that broke him off. he usually is straight up so he probably did. just think my chances of a biggun will be better down at the hill. where do you buy bait from????
    Last edited by 92RACING; 05-20-2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Behind russel damn is that the top of russell or are in talking about clark hill the bottom of russell,but im going friday night i know they say its going to rain but they might be wrong.if you look at your map i think he might be talking about clark hill but some people call it russell cause it the bottom part of the damn and its the top of clark hill.
    Pepper & Ice