Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: is the rain gonna stop

Post Thanks / Like

Default is the rain gonna stop

am sure wanting to get back on them flats for them crappie but the rain has the water level 20-25 feet over what it was last week crappie went from 2 feet to 15 and got lock jaw so was hoping for some warmer weather to get the water warmed back up 58 now was 63. and not helping being on night shift but have to work fish then sleep if i can lol.

just blowing .

anyone ever converted a fly rod to a crappie rod i have an 8 footer i don'yt use anymore ?

thanks ,
    Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Same problem here ...

Quote Originally Posted by scoremaster View Post
    am sure wanting to get back on them flats for them crappie but the rain has the water level 20-25 feet over what it was last week crappie went from 2 feet to 15 and got lock jaw so was hoping for some warmer weather to get the water warmed back up 58 now was 63. and not helping being on night shift but have to work fish then sleep if i can lol.

just blowing .

anyone ever converted a fly rod to a crappie rod i have an 8 footer i don'yt use anymore ?

thanks ,
    Scott
    lakes just now getting back to normal pool, and it keeps raining every other day or two.

I have two flyrods, that I "converted" ... put a spinning reel on one, and an old baitcaster on the other ... use them primarily for minner/float. Don't use them much, anymore, though. My "preferred" method, is casting :p

... cp