Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Final Product

Post Thanks / Like

Default Final Product

Some of you may remember several months ago I asked for crappie pictures for a project I was working on. At the time I did not divulge any information. I had a good response, which helped me with the final product. Well, what I was doing was getting idea as to a tattoo I wanted to get. I tokk a bunch of the pictures to a tatto artist and also discussed some thoughts of mine with him. He worked for a week creating a drawing of what I was looking for. I think he did a good job. I did this because I wanted to display some art that will always be with me showing the love I have for fishing this particular species. Anyway, enough of me talking, here is the final product.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Jim that is awesome I must say,heck of a lot better than these coy fish people get,hope thats not on your rear end.LoL

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

that is 2kewl jim....great idea..and a nice tatoo..

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw1&2 View Post
    Wow, Jim that is awesome I must say,heck of a lot better than these coy fish people get,hope thats not on your rear end.LoL
    Nope, if it were there I would be too embarassed to show it. Would get laughed at too much. Got it on my left outer thigh.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it man you beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been thinking of a crappie tat toooo! Nice work. Think I am gonna try to get one designed like the GLoomis skeleton fish but shaped like a crappie and mix in a little pirate skull & bones?!!?! Congrats on the cool tat!!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

The guy that did this said the crappie was the most difficult fish he has ever done.

By the way, did you all notice the jig? That is one of slab_slayer 1's Bumble Bee jig. And if you look closely you can see that the hook is a sickle hook.

Post Thanks / Like

nice tat
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome tat!
    Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy -- Eskimo legend

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Manz View Post
    The guy that did this said the crappie was the most difficult fish he has ever done.

By the way, did you all notice the jig? That is one of slab_slayer 1's Bumble Bee jig. And if you look closely you can see that the hook is a sickle hook.
    That is too cool. I saw that and was like " Thats my jig " Nice tat man. Its a honor to have my jig in a tatoo!!