Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Product Review - KwikDrop Front Seat Pedestal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Product Review - KwikDrop Front Seat Pedestal

I have been looking at the KwikDrop collapsible front seat pedestal for over a year now, but hesitated dropping the $120 for it. I finally came off of some B-Day/Christmas money last week and ordered two of them, one for the back also.

This product is awesome and well worth the $$. It is easy to install on the seat, then just screw in in past the threads on the front seat pedestal mount and go. A firm lift straight up and the pedestal extends to normal height. A slight lift up again and the unit collapses to it's closed position, getting the front seat out of your line of sight. In the collapsed position, it only raises the seat about 3" above normal, so it does not interfere with the boat cover.

The second one was for the back pedestal, but the threads for the pedestal (on the boat) are longer, so the unit tightens down instead of screwing in past the threads and swiveling. I have contacted the manufacturer to see if there is some kind of adapter to make it work. If not, I will be putting the second one up for sale.

I will be happy to show the product to anyone interested. No financial interest, just a satisfied customer.

http://www.kwikdrop/com, also available at BassPro.

Jeff
    Skeeter Jeff
    Indianapolis, IN

Post Thanks / Like

i've had mine for a cuople of years and think it is great, not blocking your field of vision is certainly worth the hundred bucks to me.